Wednesday, 13 April 2011
Don't You Want Me
001. Studying is KILLING me!! And with my first exam just under a month away I am starting to feel a little stressed, alot less than usual but still...
002. To combat this my love of tv shows has grown, watching them on my breaks and on evenings when I am off duty.
003. Gilmore Girls - A classic! What can I say?? I'm actually loving Rory and Logan as a couple which I didn't used to as I was a diehard Rory and Jess girl. But obviously things have changed. I wish I was Rory...
004. Glee!! If you've seen my twitter you'll know how glee obsessed I am. At the moment I am loving Blaine (Darren Criss), as a fan of A Very Potter Musical I was thrilled when he joined the Glee cast. "Don't You Want Me." is my drug of the moment, it has been in my head all week. Just watch it and you'll fall of Blaine as much as I have.
005. Doctor Who. I am gearing up Doctor Who's return a week on saturday! This means watching all of last season again and I have decided Karen Gillan who plays Amy Pond is my new role model. We were actually both born in the same town which is fairly awesome and the way she acts, dresses and talks is amazing!!
006. Just a final note to say thanks. I have doubled my followers in the last month and have gotten some lovely comments, love you guys!! <3 credit for pics goes to weheartit