Friday, 22 April 2011
(Jacket - River Island, Top - New Look, Skirt - Dorothey Perkins, Tights - Next, Shoes - Topshop)
001. Fairly hectic week. Back at school which means being reminded every other minute that exams are in two weeks. I mean it's not like I'd noticed by myself. Off again though for a long weekend and then back for three days before off on study leave til June. First day back (first day of fifth year) happens to be my sixteenth so that should be interesting.
002. Trying to keep up my reading at the moment, in the last week I have read Never Let Me Go. I never got round to seeing the film but the book is amazing, but very sad.
003. Was out shopping today, okay browsing. Picked up my first Model's Own nail polish in Nude Beige which I am eager to try out. Have read sooo many good things about their nail polishes so thought I'd see for myself. Got a lovely coffee from Starbucks and finally decided on which phone to get (Lg optimus 2x), now to find an amazing case for it.
004. Realised it's eight weeks til I go on holiday, can't wait for the summer. My outfit was actually fairly summery today, okay I wore tights, it's still Scotland.
005. Loving all the comments and followers I've got recently. You guys are absolute babes.
Posted by Char at 10:58